CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP DRIVE UNDERWAY!
Connect your company to the world! Become a corporate member of the World Affairs Council of Harrisburg and join globally minded businesses in our region who are supporting efforts to inform and engage Americans in world affairs. The World Affairs Council of Harrisburg is part of the World Affairs Councils of America, based in Washington, D.C. Corporate members help shape programming, participate in national conference and international travel, and support the Council’s Global Scholars and Teaching Peace programs.
Contact us for more information – firstname.lastname@example.orgHERE
Corporate and Organizational Membership Levels and Benefits
Members at all levels receive:
- Free admission for employees to Great Decisions discussions at Fredricksen Library – beginning Feb. 2017
- Free admission for employees to Hot Topics teas
- Advanced notice and preferred registration at Council programs and events.
- Invitations to special “members only” events.
- Special access to high-level experts and speakers through WACH and other WACA members.
- Discounts to all Council events and those of partnering organizations.
- The opportunity to sponsor/host Council events.
$5,000 – Sustaining Institution
- 5 Associate Memberships, which include admission at the discounted member rate to all World Affairs Council events
- 2 Free Events for 2 associates
- Seat on President Advisory Committee or WACH board
- Prominent Front Page Ad on Website (with hyperlink to corporate website)
- Acknowledgement of the sponsorship on the Website and in a newsletter (over 2000 subscribers) Workshops – ex. Global Citizenship, Cultural Sensitivity
- Sponsorship Mention in Annual Global Report
- Visual promotion at the events and event materials
$2,000 – Enhancing Institution
- 4 Associate Memberships
- 1 Free Event for Two Associates
- Prominent Ad on Website (corporate sponsors’ page)
- Acknowledgement of the event’s sponsorship on the Website and in a newsletter (over 2000 subscribers).
- Promotion at Events
$1,000 Supporting Institution
- 2 Associate Memberships
- Acknowledgement of the event/organization sponsorship on the WACH website.
- Promotion at the sponsored Event(s)
$500 Level – Endorsing Institution
- Sponsorship association with 1 event
- 1 Associate Membership
- Acknowledgement on Website
- Promotion at the Sponsored Event